- This event has passed.
Telecoms Risk Conference
August 28, 2017 - August 29, 2017$650
Conference / Training Overview
This conference and training is structured as a comprehensive and practical program, mixing theory with case studies as well as team exercises. It provides in-depth insights into risk management and governance with a special focus on the telecoms sector.
- To acquire knowledge and skills required for identification, analysis and responding to the various telecoms risks with the goal to ensure sustainability of telecoms businesses and the industry as a whole.
- To ensure participants increase their levels of awareness and exposure to telecoms risks as well as having a thorough understanding of the roles and responsibilities as business leaders.
- Telecoms Board Members
- Executive Leadership / Directors
- Senior Management
- Chief Risk Officers / Risk Managers
- Chief Finance Officers / Finance Management
- Technical Managers (ICT and Networks)
- Fraud and Revenue Assurance Managers
- External Auditors
- Legal and Compliance Management
- Telecoms Regulatory Officials
“Orchestrating Effective Telecom Risk Governance in Digitizing markets challenges in a connected world for Resilience and Sustainability”
Get more details here: Telcoms-Wide-Risk-Conference-August-2017