This job is open to local and those applicants keen to return to Zimbabwe – it would suit either gender from any culture.
The Purpose of the Job is to ensure the coordination and implementation of a wide range of wellness initiatives through for both corporate and individual members. This is so that members live longer healthier lives that positively impact claims costs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements the operational strategy to drive wellness programs in line with the business strategy.
- Contributes to formulation of yearly budgets to ensure adequate funding for the wellness initiatives to be carried out during the year.
- Conducts research into preventative medicine approaches to be adopted by the business.
- Gives input on the way the branded Wellness Coaching should be run to achieve set targets.
- Relates to the operational structure and actively participates in achieving the goals of the department.
- Monitors and evaluates the implementation of wellness programs in all member firms.
- Actively participates in the recruitment of membership and liaises with the activations team
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of wellness initiatives to ensure that they are meeting the business objectives.
- Gives input for creation of a robust rewards and loyalty program to drive the attractiveness of the branded wellness package.
- Reviews implementation of the IT infrastructure required for smooth operations of the business.
- Participates in the training and development of other wellness coaches who are an integral part of the wellness programs.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- A first degree in medicine, nursing or related discipline.
- A postgraduate qualification in business is an added advantage.
- Minimum of five years working experience in the wellness or OSHE area
- A dynamic, self-
starter who can grasp concepts quickly and display an understanding of business needs with demonstrable ability to deliver results.
- Thorough understanding of the different business functions and their interaction towards the achievement of the business objectives.
- High level of computer literacy to effectively generate management information critical for decision making.
- Ability to organise and priorities activities, which are diverse in nature and intensity.
- Leadership, motivational and communication ability essential.
- Excellent report writing skills.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and current salary details and availability.