Old Mutual Shared Services is seeking for an Assistant Legal Advisor who will be responsible for providing product support from a legal perspective, and for preparing legal documents.
- An LLB degree with at least a 2:2 pass
- At least eight years’ experience in a similar position
- A Master’s Degree in a Business related area would be an added advantage
- Gives legal advice
- Drafts legal documents
- Assists with negotiation of contracts
- Assists with litigation
- Monitors legal developments
- Assists with formulation of policies
- Assists with all engagements with different financial regulators
- Gives regular feedback to clients on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Performs special research as needed, support in other areas as needed, other special projects or duties as assigned.