To actively participate in the implementation of a wide range of wellness initiatives through their program for both corporate and individual customers. The aim is to assist those who are healthy to stay well and those who are recovering from illness to improve their health.
- Facilitates the establishment of health and fitness goals for and with customers.
- Offer fitness advice and sessions to customers.
- Design wellness programs for customers and monitor their implementation offering needed support.
- Carry out needs and tracking assessments for members and advise on ways to achieve their goals.
- Assists in implementing the operational strategy to drive wellness programs in line with the business strategy so that customers live longer healthier lives.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- The ideal incumbent must possess all or most of the following qualities:
- Critical thinking
- Sound judgment
- Excellent communication skills
- Emotional stability and maturity
- Professional and ethical conduct
- Physical and mental stamina
- Ability to learn and function in a wide variety of didactic and workplace settings
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree in Physical Training or similar
- Qualification in personal training
This job would suit either gender from all cultures.
Email Colin Roberts with CV – email@example.com