Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Health Company
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Developing and implementing sales and marketing plans or acquisition of new medical insurance business.
• Initiating the re-structuring of existing products and services or development of new ones in response to evolving client needs.
• Leading market intelligence gathering so as to influence product pricing and process improvement/changes decisions.
• Structuring and submitting quotations or new business proposals.
• Leading the development and implementation of client retention strategies.
• Developing appropriate client communication relating to business terms and conditions.
• Developing clients training programs on company products, related benefits and relevant legislation.
• Coordinating the effective liaison and interaction between clients and related service providers.
• Developing plans for incremental business/revenue acquisition from existing clients
The Person must possess the following:
• A Degree in Marketing.
• Professional qualification in marketing is an added advantage.
• 6 years’ experience in sales environment, four of which should be at a management level.
• Must be an assertive extrovert with exceptional presentation and report writing skills.
• Brand management experience is an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate and form business relationships at all levels.
• Results oriented with good self-management skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
To Appy: Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs) and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address email@example.com.
Applicants must indicate the position being applied for in the subject line.
Deadline: Applications should be sent by and no later than 8th February 2018.