Revenue Clerk Location: Harare
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above position which has arisen within the Insurance and Pensions Commission (IPEC)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for the revenue section of our Finance department.
• Analysis of industry players levies computations and ensuring completeness of invoicing
• Prompt receipting of cash and direct bank deposits
• Ensure timely banking of cash and cheques
• Perform debtors reconciliations for completeness and accuracy
• Credit control: ensure that all the revenue due to the Commission is collected
• Prepare monthly revenue reports including revenue projections for Accountant’s consider.”
• Prepare detailed revenue analysis for incorporation in Financial Reports
• Assist with the expenditure section whenever the Accounts Clerk responsible for expenditure away
• Perform a variety of accounting clerical duties involving financial record keeping and general collecting, processing and recording revenue.
• Perform a variety of general clerical duties including maintenance of files and records and performing data entry and retrieval of financial information in SAP.
• Diploma in Accounting, Part CIS, ACCA, SAAA
• Must be well versed with Microsoft packages
• Must have knowledge of at least one accounting package, preferably SAP
• At least two years of experience
IPEC is an equal opportunity employer. Interested persons should submit their written applications together with a detailed CV and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications be later than 4.30pm on Friday, 12 January 2018 to:
The Human Resources Manager
Insurance and Pensions Commission
160 Rhodesville Avenue, Greendale, Harare