CREDITORS CLERK (GRADE B3)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Health Company.
Reporting to the Creditor’s Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Monthly Financial Reporting in respect of capturing, analysis, compiling and reconciliation
• Account ledger reconciliations
• Making payments
• Preparing statutory returns
• Commission processing
• Preparation of Service Provider Reconciliations
• Provision of quarterly claims data in respect of claims in line with the Actuarial Control Cycle.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
• 1 years working experience in a similar environment
• A-Level passes
• Ability to use MS Office 2000, excel, word, internet and email. Knowledge of SAGE and/ Pastel is an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Results oriented
• Ability to work under pressure
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs) and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be sent by and not later than the 07th December 2017 by 12pm and should have the position being applied for in the email subject line.