This role will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing loyalty programs for the organisation that will be in line with the customer engagement strategy. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer;Jobs
The role will be responsible for:
1. Monitoring and working closely with outsourced vendors to implement programs focused on customer loyalty, retention and increased sales.
2. Monitoring and tracking progress on performance of the loyalty vendors to the established SLAs.
3. Working in close liaison with Business Development to utilize innovative product messaging and campaigns in order to create the organisations Customer Experience.
4. Examining customer data behaviour and developing user experience analytics for future strategies.
5. Proposing solutions, win back processes for complaints resulting from any of the loyalty programs.
6. Effectively implementing innovative customer engagement practices by securing by in from internal and external stakeholders based on past experience and consumer behaviour needs.
7. Working with customer experience in mind and continuously striving to create improvements to the platform and programs in order to meet customers’ needs.
8. Periodically evaluating Loyalty Programs and identifying areas of improvement.
9. Developing and executing methodology for gathering and integrating customer feedback into the design of future programs.
Competencies, Skills & experience
• Degree in a business Related field. A post graduate post in Sales & Marketing will be an added advantage.
• At least 2 years’ experience working on a loyalty program from a marketing perspective. Experience in services industry an advantage.
• Proven track record in successfully starting and developing loyalty program campaigns.
• Good understanding and appreciation of the Life Assurance Industry will be an added advantage.
How to apply
Interested candidates, please send application letters together with detailed CV’s, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field not later than 16th October 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org