Banc-assurance Business Partner (1 year performance based renewable contract)
This role will pro- actively drive sales and achieve set targets for the banc – assurance distribution channel through a well- coordinated and synchronised marketing thrust for life assurance products . Reporting to the Manager – Special Channels;
The role will be responsible for:
1. Driving sales and achieving targets through the bank branches sales support.
2. Supporting the Sales Executives through generating benefit illustrations, accompanying them on client calls if required and providing all necessary support.
3. Strategizing, planning & implementing new ideas of business including product launches, sales events, forecasting banc assurance clients’ needs and processes enhancement.
4. Spearheading all lead generation initiatives from the bank – through walk in, data – mining, referrals and other available channels.
5. Developing innovative methods of client relationship building with the hierarchies of all banc assurance partners to ensure maximum revenue growth.
6. Ensuring flawless relationship management with all key stakeholders by engaging in open and trusting relationships with the branch Managers/ offices/staff.
7. Building sustainable and preferential relationships with banks and sales teams to ensure meeting of sales targets.
8. Engaging and training bank employees to ensure effective transfer of knowledge on products and selling skills to increase productivity.
9. Ensuring that all service requirements are met, medicals are facilitated and customers are satisfied.
10. Measuring and reviving market channel effectiveness and making recommendations for improvement.
Competencies, Skills & experience
• A business related degree; or in banking; or Risk and Insurance. A post graduate qualification in Sales & Marketing will be an added advantage.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a sales; or client relationship related role in a Bank.
• Excellent interpersonal, client relationship management & communication skill.
How to apply
Interested candidates, please send application letters together with detailed CV’s, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field not later than 16th October 2017 to email@example.com