EY is recruiting a Risk Assurance Manager, Harare.
Closing Date: 15 October 2017
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will be expected to:
- Demonstrate experience in Performing Network Vulnerability assessments;
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct Internal and External Network Attack and Penetration Testing; and
- Demonstrate knowledge of Information Security Management and Maturity Assessment.
In addition the position requires a candidate with strong leadership skills as well as deep analytical and technical ability and be able to apply these in a deadline-driven environment. Due to the client facing nature of the role, the ideal candidate should have the interpersonal skills to confidently engage with senior internal and external stakeholders.
Successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate their experience of specific Technology Security Risks such as:
- Applying Data Analysis Tools;
- Assessment of Network Security Perimeter Controls;
- Performing of financial audit on Information Technology or an independent verification; and
- Experience on IT Advisory Assignments i.e. Program Risk Management, COBIT and ISO27001 Implementation.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum degree in Information Technology or equivalent,
- A minimum 5 years’ eperience in a similar IT Audit Position,
- Certified in the following professional qualifications: CISA, CISSP and CEH / CISM,
- Sound understanding of mainframes, networks, operating systems and databases,
- Designing solutions for clients,
- Reviewing detailed work programmes and delivery of junior staff,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Ability to identify and convert opportunities in the IT advisory services business,
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team,
- Knowledge of project management methodology and supporting technology, and
- Proactive response to the challenges and ability to work under pressure
Applications for this position close on 15 October 2017, Should you meet the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please head your email: “Manager Risk Assurance”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted