Audit and Risk Manager
- Spearhead the enterprise risk management function
- Manage the implementation of all aspects of the Risk Function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks
- Formulate standard, Audit and Risk programmes
- Financial reporting standards
- Participate in identification of potential risks to the organisation
- Evaluate and design new risk programmes
- Managing or conducting performance reviews, operational, financial, information technology and compliance audits.
- Review the working papers of subordinates
- Submit reports on audit findings to the Executive Management on a regular basis
- Safeguarding company assets
- Investigating all criminal and maladministration cases and make preliminary reports to the Zimbabwe Republic Police
- Preparing budgets and monitoring expenditure by the audit and risk department
- A degree in Accounting
- A professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CIS or having served articles of Clerkship
- Relevant Risk Management or security management qualifications or experience at a senior level and proven knowledge of SAP and ERP System is an added advantage
- At least 5 years relevant experience through public accounting/auditing or industry experience of which three years should be at a senior level.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Packages (World, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Patrol industrial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows and gates
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
- Monitor and authorise entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorised persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire department in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorised persons
- Maintain premises clean and tidy
- A relevant degree
- A minimum 2 years in the security field
- Physically fit
- Preferably between 18 and 30 years.
Applications accompanied by detailed CV’s and certified copies of qualifications should be forwarded not later than 6 January 2017 to:
The Human Resources Manager
Zimbabwe United Passenger Company Limited
109 Belvedere Road
PO Box 3298
All applications should be hand delivered, sent by post or courier services. Canvassing ad electronic applications will lead to automatic disqualification.